We have various ministries within the church to enable parishioners to assist the priest in preparing and celebrating the Mass. We aim to encourage people to use their gifts in the service of the church.
- Welcomers: who are ready at the door to meet and greet and make people feel welcome , ensuring they have what they need for Mass.
- Readers: who read the first and second readings at Mass and the psalm. Contact:
- Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist: who assist the priest at Mass and visiting the sick to distribute communion.
- Liturgy Groups: there are eight groups at Ardleigh who take it in turns to help prepare the Sunday liturgy by choosing hymns appropriate to the readings, the seasons of the church and the cycle of special days of prayer. These groups are also responsible for preparing the bidding prayers to be used in all the mass centres each week-end. Contact Maureen Watts email@example.com.
- Music: See music section.